Dear Partners, we appreciate your support in finding suitable candidates to our open project roles! If you have any questions, please reach out to recruitmentDACH@bakerhicks.ch.
Currently we are looking for a:
Principal Engineer - Overhead Lines
- Overall OHL design with PLS-CADD in accordance with BS-EN 50341.
- Production and checking of detailed drawing for the OHL design.
- Production of wind load cases in accordance with BS-EN 50341 and BS 6399.
- Analysis of OHL structures with PLS-Tower.
- Production of foundation loads.
- Design and analysis of OHL Foundations.
- Assist in the tendering process.
- Preparation of design technical reports and other written documents.
- Production of design concepts, drawings, specifications and other technical documents.
- The adherence to and control of documents and drawings in accordance with Baker Hicks management procedures.
- Design input/output within the designated risk management process.
- Experience in PLS-CADD, PLS-Tower is essential.
- Experience in either CAD packages such, AutoCAD, BoCAD, etc.
- Have a good understanding of British and European Standards and technical specifications from utility providers such as National Grid, SSE, Scottish Power, UKPN, WPD, etc
- Good computer and report writing skills
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well within a team.
- Good attitude to obtaining new skills and capable at transferring existing skills to overcome new challenges
- Must be competent at creating and laying out quality drawings that construction and fabricators can understand
- salary/rates: on market level in given region
- possible start: asap
- remote work: high degree, occasional travels to UK for team meetings
The next steps:
Please click on "Apply" in order to submit a candidate for this role. This will enable us to process the candidate as quickly as possible. If we have not agreed to terms yet, please also attach your T&Cs.
BakerHicks is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of age, gender, race, religion, sexual orientation , disability or ethnic background.
Thanks for your support!