As a subsidiary of the Morgan Sindall Group, BakerHicks is part of a globally successful company with around 6,000 employees. We concentrate on the planning and implementation of biotechnological, pharmaceutical and chemical projects in the areas of production, research and development. With our integrated range of services and strong customer focus, BakerHicks has achieved a leading market position in the DACH region and beyond.
Process Automation Engineer (m/f)
Our automation teams in Switzerland will continually need support in 2023 with our strong project pipeline. Send us your CV, we will get in touch shortly to see which project and what time could be a great fit for you.
- Execution of projects in the chemical industry
- Link between customer and system providers as well as close collaboration with both parties
- Analysis, specification and documentation of customer requirements
- Creation and editing of project documentation
- Conceptual and Detail Engineering for automation systems
- Specification for instrumentation
- Commissioning and Qualification
- Degree as engineer in automation, electrical engineering or similar
- Experience in process or industry automation
- Knowledge in the areas of automation systems, instrumentation as well as interfaces and communication protocols
- Ideally experience in CSV, Pharma and GMP
- Fluency in English & one of French or German
- Willingness to travel to project locations in Switzerland and across Europe
- Technically exciting, diverse and challenging projects
- Lots of chances to assume additional responsibilities and to shape your own work environment
Whether you are looking for a permanent employment, project contract or a freelancing opportunity, we welcome you reaching out to us. (Not interested in agency profiles.)
Company Cell Phone
Working from home
Financial support for Home Office workplace
2 Options for pension fund contracts
Flexible Working Hours
Highest safety standard
Allowance for cycling commuters
U-Abo for commuters
Full access to LinkedIn Learning
Worldwide travel insurance
Possibility of unpaid leave
Full payment in case of sick leave until the 30th day
Complimentary accident insurance
Employee referral programm
25 vacation days
Overtime hours can be fully compensated
Opportunities for international projects
Comprehensive expense reimbursement policy
The next steps:
Please click on "Apply" and fill out the application form. This will enable us to process your application as quickly as possible. We would also be pleased to receive a short video self-introduction to gain a first impression of you.
BakerHicks is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of age, gender, race, religion, sexual orientation , disability or ethnic background.
We are looking forward to your application!