As a subsidiary of the Morgan Sindall Group, BakerHicks is part of a globally successful company with around 6,000 employees. We concentrate on the planning and implementation of biotechnological, pharmaceutical and chemical projects in the areas of production, research and development. With our integrated range of services and strong customer focus, BakerHicks has achieved a leading market position in the DACH region and beyond.
Senior Biotech Process Engineer (m/f)
Belgium - Wavre
Our Belgian business is looking to grow in 2023. Send us your CV, we will get in touch shortly to see which project and what time could be a great fit for you.
- Design, Planning and Coordination of pharmaceutical process facilities (Biotech, OSD, Secondary Manufacturing, Cell & Gene Facilities), from concept development to commissioning of the qualified plant
- Project assignments as process lead in the above-mentioned areas, managing and coordinating process engineering teams
- Development of the essential process-technical basics and documents, such as URSs, process flow charts, P&I diagrams, mass and energy balances, specifications
- Preparation of tender documents and bid evaluations
- Support during the construction, commissioning and qualification phases
- Degree in pharmaceutical engineering, biotechnology, process engineering, chemical engineering or similar
- At least 4 years of professional experience in one of the above-mentioned areas of pharmaceutical plant design and engineering
- Sound knowledge of pharmaceutical / biopharmaceutical production technologies
- Structured and independent working style
- Enjoy working in multidisciplinary teams and taking responsibility
- Project leadership experience is a plus
- Fluency in French & English
- Willingness to travel to project locations across Europe
Attractive remuneration, while working in a multi-disciplinary environment, in a vibrant expanding international company, with opportunities to work on both domestic and international projects across various sectors.
Whether you are looking for a permanent employment, project contract or a freelancing opportunity, we welcome you reaching out to us. (Not interested in agency profiles.)
20 days annual leave + 5 ADV days
Family friendly policies
The next steps:
Please click on "Apply" and fill out the application form. This will enable us to process your application as quickly as possible. We would also be pleased to receive a short video self-introduction to gain a first impression of you.
BakerHicks is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of age, gender, race, religion, sexual orientation , disability or ethnic background.
We are looking forward to your application!