As a subsidiary of the Morgan Sindall Group, BakerHicks is part of a globally successful company with around 6,000 employees. We concentrate on the planning and implementation of biotechnological, pharmaceutical and chemical projects in the areas of production, research and development. With our integrated range of services and strong customer focus, BakerHicks has achieved a leading market position in the DACH region and beyond.
Project Manager Life Science Engineering & Construction (m/f)
Belgium - Wavre
Our Belgian business is looking to grow in 2023. Send us your CV, we will get in touch shortly to see which project and what time could be a great fit for you.
- Delivery of capex projects safely, on budget and to schedule
- Plan, execute and track the progress of projects through the design phases from inception to handover
- Ensure key deliverables as per client standards are adhered to
- Effective communicator on all levels of the organizations involved
- Establish project objectives in line with project requirements and ensure goals & timelines are achieved
- Transparently communicate project issues to the team and other stakeholders as applicable, and follow-up with the right skill sets to put best solutions in place on time and within budget
- Provide direction and vision to the project team
- Build effective communication between the team, clients and stakeholders
- Reporting to management on project/schedule/cost including transparent reporting on issues
- Manage and perform overall proactive quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance etc.)
- 10+ years project experience
- Extensive experience with (large) Pharmaceutical/BioPharma/Life Sciences Projects
- Full lifecycle Project Management
- Cost Control and proven experience in meeting cost targets
- Scheduling and achieving schedules
- Delivery of projects within a GMP environment
- Thorough understanding of engineering principles, concepts, industry practices and standards
- Fluency in French & English
- Willingness to travel to project locations across Europe
Attractive remuneration, while working in a multi-disciplinary environment, in a vibrant expanding international company, with opportunities to work on both domestic and international projects across various sectors.
Whether you are looking for a permanent employment, project contract or a freelancing opportunity, we welcome you reaching out to us. (Not interested in agency profiles.)
20 days annual leave + 5 ADV days
Family friendly policies
The next steps:
Please click on "Apply" and fill out the application form. This will enable us to process your application as quickly as possible. We would also be pleased to receive a short video self-introduction to gain a first impression of you.
BakerHicks is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of age, gender, race, religion, sexual orientation , disability or ethnic background.
We are looking forward to your application!