As a subsidiary of the Morgan Sindall Group, BakerHicks is part of a globally successful company with around 6,000 employees. We concentrate on the planning and implementation of biotechnological, pharmaceutical and chemical projects in the areas of production, research and development. With our integrated range of services and strong customer focus, BakerHicks has achieved a leading market position in the DACH region and beyond.
Technical Project Lead – Process Engineering (m/f)
Belgium - Wavre
Our Belgian business is looking to grow in 2023. Send us your CV, we will get in touch shortly to see which project and what time could be a great fit for you.
- Act as technical project lead for complex engineering projects, coordinating the internal engineering team and the client
- Planning and project development of pharmaceutical processes and facilities
- Broad scope of work, with planning, construction supervision, qualification and commissioning, until customer handover
- Pionieering the efforts of BakerHicks to establish a long-term presence in the Suisse Romande
- Degree in pharmaceutical engineering, biotechnology, process engineering, chemical engineering or similar
- At least 4 years of professional experience in one of the above-mentioned areas of pharmaceutical plant design and engineering
- Sound knowledge of pharmaceutical production technologies
- Structured and independent working style
- Enjoy working in multidisciplinary teams and taking responsibility
- Project leadership experience is a plus
- Fluency in French & English
- Willingness to travel to project locations across Europe
You can expect an interesting challenge and the possibility to shape your own scope of responsibility. Be ready to develop yourself technically and personally within a multi-disciplinary company. We can offer stability and career opportunities.
Whether you are looking for a permanent employment, project contract or a freelancing opportunity, we welcome you reaching out to us. (Not interested in agency profiles.)
20 days annual leave + 5 ADV days
Family friendly policies
The next steps:
Please click on "Apply" and fill out the application form. This will enable us to process your application as quickly as possible. We would also be pleased to receive a short video self-introduction to gain a first impression of you.
BakerHicks is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of age, gender, race, religion, sexual orientation , disability or ethnic background.
We are looking forward to your application!