Senior Biotech Process Engineer (m/f)
Belgium - Wavre
- Pensum 60% - 100%
BakerHicks proudly and passionately implements award-winning, efficient and sustainable projects with our clients in the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and chemical industries. BakerHicks has achieved a leading market position thanks to our diverse skills and open company culture.
Our Belgian business is looking to grow in 2023. Send us your CV, we will get in touch shortly to see which project and what time could be a great fit for you.
- Design, Planning and Coordination of pharmaceutical process facilities (Biotech, OSD, Secondary Manufacturing, Cell & Gene Facilities), from concept development to commissioning of the qualified plant
- Project assignments as process lead in the above-mentioned areas, managing and coordinating process engineering teams
- Development of the essential process-technical basics and documents, such as URSs, process flow charts, P&I diagrams, mass and energy balances, specifications
- Preparation of tender documents and bid evaluations
- Support during the construction, commissioning and qualification phases
- Degree in pharmaceutical engineering, biotechnology, process engineering, chemical engineering or similar
- At least 4 years of professional experience in one of the above-mentioned areas of pharmaceutical plant design and engineering
- Sound knowledge of pharmaceutical / biopharmaceutical production technologies
- Structured and independent working style
- Enjoy working in multidisciplinary teams and taking responsibility
- Project leadership experience is a plus
- Fluency in French & English
- Willingness to travel to project locations across Europe
Whether you are looking for a permanent employment, project contract or a freelancing opportunity, we welcome you reaching out to us.
(Not interested in agency profiles.)
The duration of our projects is usually between 6 and 24 months. Depending on the project and the project phase, the work location is mainly the project location at the customer, although mobile working from home is sometimes possible in consultation with the project management. At BakerHicks you have the opportunity to work with different customers and different technologies. You get to know new cities and are still always at home on weekends.
- Cash allowance
- 20 days annual leave + 5 ADV days
- Family friendly policies
- Professional development
- Hybrid working
Did we spark your interest?
Recruiting Manager - Basel